Monday, September 27, 2021

Doc & Chickie Williams ~ Collectors Series #2 (2021)

As promised, here's the second collection of them that I put together. The majority of these are sourced from vinyl 45's and a few from shellac and restored by yours truly. Please enjoy.
 
Track List:
1.  My Old Brown Coat and Me (78RPM Version)
2. Red Wing (78 RPM Version)
3. Night Wind Waltz (78 RPM Version)
4. Weary, Tired and Blue (78 RPM Version)
5. Whisper Thru the Stars - Chickie Williams
6. We'd Better Say Goodbye - Chickie Williams
7. Why Should I Cry
8. Firefly Waltz (Single Version)
9. Rainbow
10. The Cat Came Back
11. Two Little Orphans
12. Prisoner at the Bar
13. Old Ladies Home
14. The End of the Trail
15. The Last Mile of the Way
16. A Petal from a Faded Rose
17. One Heart, One Life
18. There's a Mother Always Waiting for You at Home Sweet Home
19. I Know It's Too Late to Cry
20. You Tiptoed Into My Heart
21. Don't Break Her Heart, Boy
22. Tonawanda Rose - Doc Williams
23. Thank You for My New Dad - Doc Williams
24. Silver Bell (Live at the 4th Annual Fan Fair Reunion Show, 1975)

DOWNLOAD:
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, I Just love Doc & Chickie Williams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this! I had never heard of them before you posted your comps!

    ReplyDelete