Tuesday, June 22, 2021

The Carter Sisters & Mother Maybelle ~ The Chronological Classics (1952-1954) [2012]

It should be noted that whenever I post these, I'm basically only using the covers and the track list. All tracks are usually my own restorations, transfers or rips. With this volume, all the tracks that weren't taken from the Legacy June Carter Cash "Her Life In Music" set and one of the Bear Family Carl Smith box sets are from vinyl 45 releases from my own collection. I am currently working on a set of their RCA records and am only missing one side. If ANYONE has a copy of the RCA side " My Life With You" please contact me at glenne3@yahoo.com !
 
Title: The Chronological Classics (1952-1954)
Year: 2012
Label: Warped Records
Source: CD, Vinyl (Vinyl transfers restored for my personal listening. Overall sound quality grade: B+.)
# of tracks: 20

DOWNLOAD:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment