Friday, April 30, 2021

Bradley Kincaid ~ Mountain Ballads and Old Time Songs, Album Number Seven (1987)

The remaining volumes (8-13) were released only as cassette. Thank you to all who sent me the MP3 rips floating around of the cassettes with the exception of volume 10. I really enjoyed listening to them, but the noise reduction done on them butchered the already very poor sound quality. If anyone has ANY of these cassettes and a USB tape deck and can send me a high quality, untouched transfer or would be willing to name a price to part with them, PLEASE contact me at glenne3@yahoo.com !
EDIT: Digital copies of cassettes have been acquired and posted. (5/24/21)

Title: Mountain Ballads and Old Time Songs, Album Number Seven
Year: 1987
Label: Bluebonnet Record Sales
Source: Vinyl (Restored for my personal listening. Sound quality grade: A+++.)
# of tracks: 12

DOWNLOAD:
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Sent you an e-mail about the cassettes.


    Are these new transfers/restorations of Volume 1 through 7, or identical to the ones you posted awhile back? I do recall you saying you had changed your restoration techniques on records recently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Responding to your e-mail now!

      These are all new restorations of mint condition records from my own collection. The ones I posted awhile back were someone else's. Bradley Kincaid is the only other artist beside The Carter Family that I'm trying to collect everything ever put out with his name on it.

      Delete