Friday, January 14, 2022

The Carter Family ~ Thinking Tonight of My Blue Eyes / The Western Hobo (1956)

I've been trying to collect and organize all of the Acme recordings that were ever released to the best of my ability for the past couple of years. This is difficult because no concise recording discography has ever been made (especially for their later sessions for Acme in 1956) and a;so difficult to restore them because the quality of some of the recordings (especially the later ones) is just a mess in regards to the equipment used and the engineering. I believe I only have one record left to find with the final Acme cut I need to complete my collection and finally start trying to organize all known tracks chronologically in my own set, which I hope to make much more organized and better sounding than the sparse JSP CD set. Until then, I'll be posting the Acme singles and EP's I do have in individual posts.
 
Title: Thinking Tonight of My Blue Eyes / The Western Hobo
Year: 1956
Label: Acme Records
Source: Vinyl (Restored for my personal listening. Sound quality grade: B+.)
# of tracks: 2

DOWNLOAD:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment