Sunday, August 22, 2021

Sammi Smith ~ Help Me Make It Through The Night (1970)

A couple of years back, Gulf Coast Records started releasing digital remasters of Mega Records catalogue and this included all of Sammi Smith's Mega albums aside from the compilations. They all actually sound like they were sourced from master tapes or at least very good copies of them. I bought them all in HD FLAC and shortly after that, they pulled them from all digital music vendors. Luckily, I backed all the files up. Sammi Smith is in my top 5 most underrated female country vocalists of all time. These are sourced from CD's I made with the files, but if anyone would like the original files, just shoot me an email. Enjoy.
 
Title: Help Me Make It Through The Night
Year: 1970
Label: Mega Records
Source: CD (Made with 24-bit/ 96 khz digital download.)
# of tracks: 11

DOWNLOAD:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment