Monday, July 19, 2021

The Girls of the Golden West ~ The Chronological Classics, Vol. 1 (1933) [2011]

This is the first volume and with this I now have pretty much every commercial recording ever available by them posted here. A good chunk of these tracks I got from Old Homestead Record's LP on them and some transfers of 78 discs of my own. Be forewarned these were not in stellar shape that I prefer for shellac discs, but they sound decent. Like with all of the Chronological Classics, I'm basically only using the covert art and the track list. All tracks have been restored or re-equalized in some way by me.
 
Title: The Chronological Classics, Vol. 1 (1933)
Year: 2011
Label: Warped Records
Source: Shellac, Vinyl (Restored. Overall sound quality grade: B-.)
# of tracks: 21

DOWNLOAD:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment