Monday, May 10, 2021

WANTED: Bradley Kincaid on Gennett 6989 "When the Work's All Done This Fall"

 
Bradley Kincaid's marker on the Starr-Gennett Foundation's Walk of Fame.
 
    Do I have any followers that are 78 collectors? I am currently working on compiling and restoring Bradley Kincaid's 78 discography from different sources (mainly re-equalizing the tracks from the JSP box set along with restoring some discs from my own collection) and it's proven pretty difficult as he recorded some songs several times and it's difficult to tell which is which. But by listening closely I've been able to differentiate most.
    It seems the only disc I am lacking at this point is his earliest recording of "When the Work's All Done This Fall" for Gennett in 1927. It was only released once on Gennett 6989. If anybody has this disc and has the ability to either transfer it in a lossless format and send it to me or is willing to name a price in order to part with it, please contact me at glenne3@yahoo.com !
 
Thank y'all a whole lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment