Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Howdy, Neighbors (Update: 2/9/2021)

Hello, all. I know it’s been quite some time since I’ve posted anything but it’s been quite a year. I’m currently working on updating some of the posts (I developed a much better method of digitally restoring vinyl) as well as posting some new material.  This includes records and CD’s by Bradley Kincaid, Wilma Lee & Stoney Cooper, Melba Montgomery, Lee Moore, Sons of the Pioneers, Roy Rogers, Doc Williams and Chickie Williams, and The Carter Sisters & Mother Maybelle to name a few. Also have a few rips of out of print Bear Family box sets I’ve uploaded on 4shared due to their size. I’ve recently started collecting records by Doc Williams and Chickie Williams and as the Doc Williams website is now defunct there are a handful of CD’s they were selling that I’m currently seeking copies of. I will detail the specific titles and cover art in a “wanted” post tomorrow. Any help with this will be greatly appreciated. Expect to see the first couple of updated posts within the next few weeks.
 
    I’d like to also thank those of you who have donated so generously. Although I am employed, any donations will be very helpful and they all go towards purchasing music to be posted here. To express my gratitude to those of you who have done so is beyond my vocabulary, but please, if you can and you appreciate the work I do with this blog, DONATE. It is greatly appreciated, to say the very least. Please don’t forget to “FOLLOW” this or my other blog “The Songcatcher.”
 
You will be seeing the first set of updated posts within the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see your post. When a blogger stops posting in these difficult times, you wonder about their health. I look forward to you posting soon, I downloaded a lot of your rare albums months ago. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete