Sunday, July 4, 2021

Lily Tomlin ~ On Stage (1977)

Be forewarned, this one has some explicit language. Posting because this one has not received a legitimate digital release aside from a poor made on demand CD from Laugh.com. I have the digital releases of her other albums on Polydor in FLAC. If anyone would like those in FLAC or MP3,  feel free to email me.
 
Title: On Stage
Year: 1977
Label: Arista Records
Source: Cassette (Restored for my personal listening. Sound quality grade: A-.)
# of tracks: 8

DOWNLOAD:
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for this. Any other Tomlin will be appreciated. I highly recommend her and Jane Fonda's Netflix series Grace and Frankie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. send me an email at glenne3@yahoo.com and I can send you her other three albums in FLAC or MP3. I was not going to post them here because they are official digital releases and Lily Tomlin is still alive.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glenn, yes, please, I'd be interested in being able to download more of Lily Tomlin. MP3 is fine with me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. send me an email at glenne3@yahoo.com and I can send you her other three albums in FLAC or MP3. I was not going to post them here because they are official digital releases and Lily Tomlin is still alive.

      Delete