Thursday, December 2, 2021

Bradley Kincaid ~ The Chronological Classics (1929-1930) [2018]

I'm still working on getting one more track for the first volume of this, that is the Gennett recording of When The Work's All Done This Fall. As is the case with all of the Classics I post, I just use the artwork and track list and the tracks themselves are my own restorations from vinyl, shellac, and other CD's. With these I had to split some of the track listing of these volumes up so that they'd fit on a single CD, resulting in a fifth volume being added to fit his entire discography. I've worked pretty hard on these the past year. Please enjoy.
 
Title: The Chronological Classics (1929-1930)
Year: 2018
Label: Warped Records
Source: Vinyl, Shellac, CD (All restored and re-equalized for my personal listening)
# of tracks: 23
 
DOWNLOAD:
 
 

1 comment: