Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Bradley Kincaid ~ Mountain Ballads and Old Time Songs, Album Number Eight (1988)

A huge thank you goes to Jess Norrick for providing me with rips of cassette volumes 8-13 for me to restore myself. I have been looking for these for years so I cannot express my gratitude enough. She also provided me with rips of some other rare albums I will be restoring and posting over the next couple of weeks. The quality of these cassettes (for the most part) turned out better than I expected. I threw together this cover art but also included scans of the cassette inserts when possible.
 
Title: Mountain Ballads and Old Time Songs, Album Number Eight
Year:1988
Label: Bluebonnet Record Sales
Source: Cassette (Restored for my personal listening. Sound quality grade: B+.)
# of tracks: 13

DOWNLOAD:
 
 

3 comments:

  1. This sounds fantastic! Far better than I ever would have thought could be achieved given the, um, "Problems" with the originals. Glad I could supply you with what you needed :)

    ReplyDelete