Friday, April 23, 2021

Doc Williams ~ Wheeling Back to Wheeling (1967)

Although the cover says stereo, the disc enclosed was the mono pressing. This has happened to me before with one of their albums, so I'm assuming this was a problem they had with their manufacturer. Anyway, if I get a hold of a stereo copy, I will re-post this. This is a great album.
 
Title: Wheeling Back to Wheeling
Year: 1967
Label: Wheeling Records
Source: Vinyl (Restored for my personal listening. Sound quality grade: A-.)
# of tracks: 12

DOWNLOAD:
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. I prefer Mono anyway, as the music is on one part of the groove and most of the noise and distortion are on the other part of the groove, and so the latter is easily eliminated *without* harming the integrity of the music.

    ReplyDelete