Sunday, February 28, 2021

Audrey Williams ~ Ramblin' Gal (1988)

I agree with most by saying hearing her sing makes my skin crawl. However, she does do some silly novelty songs very well, in my opinion. The first track on this set grows on you. These recordings are from a brief stint with Decca, most of which were never released. Listen and you'll hear exactly why ....
 
Title: Ramblin' Gal
Year: 1988
Label: Bear Family Records
Source: Vinyl (Restored for my personal listening. Sound quality grade: A+.)
# of tracks: 12

DOWNLOAD:
 
 

5 comments:

  1. IMHO She sings better than most of the girl singers on "Country" radio today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That honestly doesn't take much.

      Delete
    2. I wholeheartedly agree. I sometimes find myself wondering tho how Audrey might have fared with Autotune......

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete